It’s always fun to be nominated to different awards and I really appreciate it. (I really do) Most of the time I don’t have time doing them, so sorry for all awards that I have missed doing! It was not on purpose I promise!
This time I will do three tags/awards nominations and I want to tag ALL of you to these awards if you want of course!
Alright let’s get this party started… hit it!
The Versatile Blogger Award
I want to say thank sweet Amanda for nominating me. Her blog is one of my favorite and she is a really sweet and smart girl with a huge sence of humor that I like!!! This girl is herself and that’s why you are going to LOVE her!! Check out her blog!
The rules are:
1; Show the award on your blog
2; Thank the person who nominated you
3; Share seven facts about yourself
4; Nominate blogs
5; Link the nominee’s blogs and let them know
7 facts about me
1. I’m obsessed of Instagram
2. One of my favorite ice cream is Sandwich
3. I have never been to London
4. I was a hypochondriac when I was younger
5. I don’t like seagulls, they freak me out
6. I’m a good listener, that’s why people spills their problems/secrets to me even when they don’t know me well enough. But I do keep it inside
7. I’m a very punctual person and gets annoyed when people come more than 15 minutes late without good reason
Firstly I want to thank Benji who is one of my good friends here at WordPress. He is a cool guy from Norway who shares the most awesome pictures of the beautiful landscapes of Norway. He also shares stories about his life and seems like a genuine guy! Make sure to follow his blog !
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
Nominate a few other bloggers.
Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
Notify the bloggers on their blog.
Put the award button on your blog.
Here are the questions and answers:
1. If you could choose any age, what would it be?
Answer: I would probably say 22-23 because it was the age I liked the most . I’m over 25 but many people think I’m younger because I don’t look my age haha
2. If you could live a very exciting life but then die at the age of 40 or live a very boring life till the age of 99. What would you choose?
Answer: Is anyone having age crisis? haha just joking! I get scared the thought of death even if it’s a natural thing but if I’m with the people I love I would choose a boring life haha
3. What is the one thing you love the most about yourself?
Answer: That I’m social and open-minded!
4. If you had your own talkshow, what would the name be?
Answer: In Nad’s Head hahaha I don’t know
5. If you could choose one celebrity to date, who would it be?
Answer: I think you all already know the answer by now ^^ (click here)
7. If you could make blogging you job, would you?
Answer: That would be really cool
8. What is your message to me?
Answer: Stay awesome and true to yourself and don’t let other tell you what to do! Follow your gut-feeling!
1. What are the plans for the summer?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. How many countries have you been to?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. Do you have any tattoos?
6. What is/are your favorite serie(s)?
7. Who is your favorite blogger?
8. What is the nicest thing you have done today?
I want to thank my dear friend Rob for nominating me! Rob is one of my closest friends here who have been supporting me from the start and has the heart of gold! His blog is very entertaining especially Tidbits Tuesdays (love it). Make sure to follow his blog and ge to know him more!
Post it on your blog.
Grant other bloggers the award.
What you cannot do:
Abuse or misuse the logo.
Claim that it is your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
Enjoy the award!
At least give thanks via comments, likes and/or mentioning the blog that you received the award from.
Mention your purpose in blogging
I have been blogging for almost ONE year which is crazy! When I started blogging I was in a cloudy place and wanted to express myself, so blogging became my therapy session which was the best thing ever! The purpose is to make people smile and feel that someone understands them when life has its ups and downs. I want to keep it real in the blog with people by showing who I am even though I don’t live the most glamorize and exciting life but I’m happy and that’s important! Always stay awesome and don’t let people bring you down! Be positive and you will attract good things in life ❤
Hope you all enjoyed reading all these awards and like I mentioned before. I’ tagging you all and do the one you liked the most!
– Hugs x heart –